Top 5 Reasons to Build Your New Home in Southwest Florida
If you have never been to Southwest Florida, you need to go. Its a totally unique area of the country. Tropical breezes, blue skies, sunshine, and the humidity level is fantastic for your skin. Towns are laid out very well, everything is accessible within usually a 20 to 30 minute maximum drive - stores, groceries, amazing restaurants, clubs, bars, night life, zoo’s, destination hot spots, things to do, and even beaches!
Though not a small population the cities and towns in SWFL have a smaller town feel, making it easy to call this beautiful place home. From Naples and Marco Island northward to Punta Gorda and Port Charlotte, each place has its own unique vibe and feel.
Its important to explore a little before choosing your building location. We can also help. Harden Custom Homes has been in business in the area for over 40 years. We know Southwest FL! If you have questions, we are more than happy to give you any and all information we have to help you make the best decision for you.
We thought we would share with you the top 5 reasons we believe living in Southwest Florida is an ideal life.
1. The world famous beaches and landscape. Living here is like residing full time in a post card. The beauty is unmatched anywhere in the continental USA.
2. SaltLife! - Florida dances to its own drummer. Relaxed, social, laid back, slower… that is Florida.
3. No Income Tax and Reasonable Sales Tax Rate - When compared to the cost of living elsewhere, Florida really is a good deal. 0% income tax saves you a fortune yearly and with a sales tax rate of 6% it comes in ahead of many other higher taxed states.
4. Sunshine - Seasonal Affective Disorder is a real issue for many. Lack of sun means your body cant produce Vitamin D naturally. With the gloom of grey skies lingering for months along with a winter chill, for many depression sets in. Florida is the Sunshine state… Allow those warm rays to melt your mood.
5. Fun and Friendship - Because it is such a year round warm weather state people do not have to hide in their warm cozy homes half the time. That means more socialization, lots of public events and activities, and room to make life long friends of your fellow Floridians.
If you are considering building a new home in Cape Coral, Lehigh Acres, Bonita Springs, Estero, Alva, Naples, Marco Island, Punta Gorda or Port Charlotte we would love to be your builder.
If you have any questions about a new custom home design, be sure to contact Harden Custom Homes. We have a furnished Model Home and Sales Center. Stop by today to take a look, no appointment is necessary! Our corporate showroom is located at 5782 Enterprise Parkway Fort Myers, FL 33905.
For more information call Harden Custom Homes at 239-205-5075 to discuss your future custom home. Visit www.hardencustomhomes.com to browse our gallery of homes!