If you are ready to build your new home you might be considering locations. Florida is so incredibly beautiful it can be tough to nail down the exact location on real estate. When making your list you will most definitely want to include property in Naples, Florida.
Naples is one of the most pristine scenic cities in the state. With over 10 miles of Gulf coast line, tropical weather, beautiful landscaping, and lively culture, more and more people are making the move into this amazing small city.
As a Naples custom home builder, our team at Harden Custom Homes has built and renovated homes in Naples and other Southwest Florida cities for more than 40 years. We have built more homes than just about any builder in the state and know very well all the reasons someone would choose to reside in or around Naples, calling it home.
While everyone has their own personal reasons as to why they move to Florida, and Naples in particular we thought it would be fun to share some of the most common that we hear on a regular basis from our clients.
- 90% of all days have sunshine year round - we do not have to deal with SAD (Seasonal Affected Disorder).
- Naples (Collier County) has the third lowest property tax rate in the state.
- There is no Florida state income tax to pay.
- No more shoveling your driveway during winter!
- Naples has some of the nations top healthcare facilities. Naples and Marco Island have been ranked as one of the Top 10 Places to live for overall wellbeing.
- Naples is one of the wealthiest cities in America.
- Naples is only a short drive from major cities like Miami, Tampa, and Orlando.
- Naples is home to some of the best beaches in the country.
- Naples is home to some of the best stores and shopping centers around with many high-end brands including Gucci, and Tiffany & Co.
- Naples has more golf courses per capita than any other city in America.
- Naples is a great place to go fishing with many fishing charter businesses that can take you out on a fun day or night trip.
- There are over 100 art galleries in Naples. Theatre and endless art shows, festivals. and galleries throughout the city. The Naples National Art Festival is one of the country’s top-rated art festivals.
- You can grow fresh fruit right in your back yard.
- The Naples Zoo has an amazing landscape and wonderful well taken care of animals to visit.
Off season the beaches are empty and private.
If you are ready to make the move to Florida, consider building a home in Naples, Florida, with our team at Harden Custom Homes.
We build custom luxury homes, outdoor living spaces, and offers home renovations in Naples, and other cities in Southwest Florida. To view some of our work, visit www.hardencustomhomes.com or call us at (239) 205-5075. Our corporate showroom is located at 5782 Enterprise Parkway Fort Myers, FL 33905. We would love to meet you.