With so many homes for sale here in Southwest Florida, you may wonder what is the advantage to building a custom home. Wouldn’t it just be quicker and easier to pick one that already exists, buy it, close, and move right on in?
That answer isn’t the same for everyone, but there are many reasons why building your own home is far superior to choosing one that has already been constructed and lived in previously.
When you choose to design and build a brand new home from the ground up it affords you the opportunity to create the home you have always dreamed of. It will all be a direct reflection of who you are and how you live. Like a bird builds a nest, your home will fit you like a glove.
With a custom design, there is no having to settle. Many homes you view via listings you may love say the great room, but then you get to the Master Bedroom and there is virtually zero closet space, or you love the kitchen, but ugh, those bathrooms sure need a remodel.
From tile choice to drawer pulls, to doorknocker… this custom home is chosen by you and for you.
Working for over 40 years as a custom home builder, our team at Harden Custom Homes is dedicated to creating your dream home at a price you can afford without breaking the bank.
We work with you every step of the way turning your vision into a concrete reality. Harden Custom Homes is a full-service design/build company with a stellar reputation and homes all over the area filled with satisfied happy families to back it up.
The Pros of Choosing to Build Custom
• You can build to your exact specifications
• You choose the location. Make sure to consider area and how close you are in relation to your job and convenience of places you often shop or go.
• Because you pick all of the appliances, light fixtures, and so on, you know their quality.
• You choose the textures, paint colors, flooring, everything. It will feel like your creation.
• We design around the way you live. Be it home gym, expanded entertainment areas, larger lanais, you just name it.
• All appliances, AC units, heaters, and more are all new and under warranty.
• The cost difference really is nominal. You choose your own budget.
• Installing energy efficient items will cut your electric bill over the life of your home saving you thousands.
• New homes are built to adhere to the newer stricter building codes and keep your home safer during hurricanes.
The Cons of Choosing to Build Custom
• It isn’t instant gratification, you do have to wait for the build to finish – but oh is it ever worth the wait.
Why go through the hassle of living in a home while trying to renovate when you can have it completely done your way the day you get the keys?
Harden Custom Homes is a Fort Myers Custom Home Builder that creates custom affordable and luxury homes, outdoor living spaces in Naples, Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, Marco Island, Punta Gorda, Estero, Bonita Springs, Lehigh Acres, and other cities in Southwest Florida. Call us at (239) 205-5075 or visit us online at www.hardencustomhomes.com.